The Benefits of Dog Boarding
Planning a vacation can be a bit of a conundrum if you’re a dog owner—where will your pup stay? If you’ve been scratching your head for solutions and are having a hard time nailing down a sitter, you should think seriously about the benefits of dog boarding. Dog boarding is a great option, especially for sociable dogs who love to play. Consider some of the top benefits of dog boarding, and reach out to our team at Happy Pup Manor with any questions or to make your reservation today—
The Top Advantages of Choosing Dog Boarding
So, you want to take a trip but are worried about what you’ll do with your dog. Fortunately, dog boarding is an easy solution that will put your mind at ease. In most cases, both humans and their four-legged friends love dog boarding. Here’s why:
- Socialization and exercise. One of the best things about dog boarding is that your dog won’t be bored; on the contrary, they’ll get plenty of socialization and exercise. When they return home to you, they’ll be pooped from their days of fun! Socialization is very important for dogs, who are social animals. Exercise is equally as important.
- Canine-centric amenities. Dog boarding facilities are designed with dogs in mind. Indeed, at Happy Pup Manor, our facility features a huge manor with over 5,000 square feet of space for pups to explore, five acres of fenced yard for running and play, and an indoor saltwater pool for swimming.
- Routine. Knowing that your dog will not only have socialization and exercise, but also food at regular mealtimes, access to fresh water throughout the day, and time to alleviate themselves is a big relief. We stick to a schedule at Happy Pup Manor.
- Great staff. A good dog boarding facility wouldn’t be complete without a great staff of dog lovers and, often, certified dog trainers.
- Safety protocols in place. Knowing that your dog will be safe is paramount when you’re looking for a dog boarder. A good facility will have safety protocols and measures in place designed to mitigate and respond to accidents and injuries.
- Video and photo for peace of mind. Most dog boarding facilities these days will send you videos and photos of your pup throughout the process.
At Happy Pup Manor, we also provide complimentary chauffeur services and a complimentary bath for your pup before we bring them home!
Make Your Reservation Today!
To learn more about dog boarding and its many benefits, especially when you choose Happy Pup Manor, call our team directly today. We look forward to serving you and your pup!