Dog Hotel Chicagoland
There are dozens of wonderful things about having a dog: constant companionship, an exercise buddy, someone to greet you when you walk in the door, and many more. But one challenge of having a four-legged friend is finding accommodations for them when you’re out of town. If you’re struggling to find a pet sitter or aren’t sold on boarding, consider our luxury dog hotel Chicagoland. Our dog hotel has everything your pup—and you—are looking for in a quality boarding experience that checks all of the boxes. Reach out to Happy Pup Manor today to learn more and book your pup’s stay.
Features of Our Chicagoland Dog Hotel
When we say luxury, we mean it. This dog hotel comes with all of the works that your pup will love. Some of the stand-out features of our Chicagoland dog hotel include:
- Huge manor. Our dog hotel isn’t just a hotel, and it certainly isn’t the typical warehouse-style dog boarding facility. Instead, our “hotel” is actually a large home—our manor offers over 5,000 square feet of space that your dog can roam and explore.
- Large yard. Our manor is seated on a large property that offers room for running, exploration, and playtime. To be sure, we are located on five acres of fenced yard that your pup will love.
- Indoor saltwater pool. If your dog is a swimmer, their hotel stay wouldn’t be complete without a pool. Our manor features a large indoor saltwater pool, and we even offer swim lessons for the less confident pups!
- Complimentary concierge. To keep things easy and convenient for you, we offer drop-off and pick-up services free of charge for your pup. We’ll also bathe them before returning them home to you.
- Home-based boarding experience. Our home-based boarding experience is exactly what your pup wants—lots of cuddles, attention, and comfort. Our staff is available throughout the day to make sure your dog is getting the attention they need and deserve.
- Limited breeds accepted. We only work with doodle and retriever breeds, which means that most of the dogs that stay at our dog hotel have a similar temperament and are more predictable in their behavior. This aids in reducing conflict between pups and ensuring more fun playtimes. It also helps our trainers and staff best accommodate the dogs that stay at our manor.
How to Make Your Reservation at Our Dog Hotel Chicagoland
If our dog hotel sounds exactly like what you’re looking for for Fido, the next step is making a reservation. Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about our minimum stay requirement and our pricing, as well as our vaccination requirements. Once you’ve familiarized yourself, you can create a new account, upload your pup’s documents, and book their stay. We are happy to accommodate special diets and can administer medication to your dog if needed while they are in our care. To learn more about Happy Pup Manor and our dog hotel Chicagoland, please reach out to our team directly by phone or online at your convenience. We look forward to hosting your pup!