Dog Hotel By Me
In a perfect world, bringing your dog on all of your travels would be easy and convenient. In reality, though, as much as you may want to bring your dog on every vacation, leaving them at home is often necessary. For all of the times when you can’t bring your four-legged family member with you, having a dog hotel by me that you trust is a great option. At Happy Pup Manor, our dog hotel offers luxury boarding accommodations that you and your dog will appreciate. Reach out to us by phone or online today to learn more and make your reservation.
What to Know About Our Dog Hotel By Me
When you choose Happy Pup Manor for your dog’s boarding experience, we want to make sure that they have everything they need and that you understand all of our policies. If you have any questions, we encourage you to call us directly or send us a message online. Here are a few important things to know about our dog hotel—
- Our manor. Our manor is the ideal place for a dog to stay while parents are away. The manor itself offers over 6,000 square feet of indoor space that your dog can explore to their heart’s content. In addition to plenty of exploration space indoors, our manor also features an indoor saltwater pool, and we offer daily swim time for pups who enjoy it. We also offer swim lessons. If romping and running are more of your dog’s things, then they’ll be happy to discover that our manor is located on five acres of fenced yard. We schedule daily playtime for pups that stay.
- Our policies. We want to make sure that all pups that stay with us have a safe and happy experience, which is why we maintain policies that are designed with dogs’ wellbeing in mind. Please know the following:
- We require all dogs that stay with us to be current on their vaccinations. Vet records must be sent to us in advance.
- We feed pups twice a day.
- Pups are required to sleep in their individual crates (we provide these).
- We send videos and pictures to pet parents upon request.
- We offer complimentary drop-off and pick-up services.
- We will bathe your dog before returning them home to you.
- We do not accept aggressive dogs.
- We are able to provide medication to pets upon request.
- We are able to accommodate special diets upon request.
- We have a minimum three-night stay for pups during our regular periods, and an eight-night minimum stay during holiday periods.
- Our staff. Our staff is highly experienced in working with doodle and retriever breeds. We also have professional trainers on staff. If you are interested in dog training, please connect with us to learn more about our training programs.
- Our rates. Our boarding rate is $72 per night. This includes complimentary chauffeur services and a bath before returning home.
Book Your Dog’s Stay Today
To learn more about our dog hotel by me and how we can accommodate your pup’s needs, please reach out to us by phone or online at your convenience. You can also make your dog’s reservation online at your convenience.